- Registered on: 12/22/2012
- Last connection: 07/28/2013
- LifeV (Developer, 12/22/2012)
Reported issues: 13
- 07:17 PM LifeV Branch #105 (In Progress): 201304_ALEFluidMultiscale
- This branch introduces several improvement to the HarmonicExtension solver.
The main goal is to be able to solve a...
- 06:57 PM LifeV Bug #104: Triangles/Edges incompatibility with FSIMonolithic solver
- Chiara, could you do this?
The only meshes I have that show this issue are quite big and actually not easy to deb...
- 01:08 PM LifeV Bug #104: Triangles/Edges incompatibility with FSIMonolithic solver
- I have cherry-picked the commit but unfortunately it does not solve the problem! So the bug is still open. Ciao
- 12:55 PM LifeV Bug #104: Triangles/Edges incompatibility with FSIMonolithic solver
- Hi Antonio,
Antonio Cervone wrote:
> i updated the branch this morning with current master and compiled it withou...
- 12:31 PM LifeV Bug #104: Triangles/Edges incompatibility with FSIMonolithic solver
- Antonio Cervone wrote:
> you can find the bugfix in the 20130214_MeshUtilityBugFix branch, the relevant commit is d7...
- 06:14 PM LifeV Bug #104 (New): Triangles/Edges incompatibility with FSIMonolithic solver
- There is a bug with the management of Triangles and Edges sections in mesh files when using FSIMonolithic solver.
- 05:13 PM LifeV Feature #79: 201303_MultiscaleDependenciesFix
- Branch merged to the master and deleted.
- 04:38 PM LifeV Feature #79 (Resolved): 201303_MultiscaleDependenciesFix
- The review has been completed (thank you Antonio) and the branch is ready for the merge in the master.
- 05:18 PM LifeV Feature #79 (Closed): 201303_MultiscaleDependenciesFix
- This branch remove the "cross dependencies" introduced when enabling the BCInterface.
To achieve this goal the BCInt...
- 12:29 PM LifeV Branch #70 (New): 201302_Math2Ward
- This branch includes several small additional features necessary for the development of the Math2Ward project.
Also available in: Atom