- Registered on: 01/10/2013
- Last connection: 06/03/2015
- LifeV (Manager, Developer, 01/10/2013)
Reported issues: 2
- 07:32 PM LifeV Bug #26: numberEdges not correctly initialized
- I do not know. Unfortunately I am too busy to look at the issue. I am sure that using Euler formula and exploiting th...
- 04:03 PM LifeV Support #95: Core_PartitionIO_Read_MPI_3 test fails
- The problem is also given by ctest, which runs the two codes in the right order.
Linux minnie 3.0.0-3...
- 11:23 AM LifeV Bug #96: Possible bug
- Sorry "equal to zero" should be read "different from zero"
- 11:21 AM LifeV Bug #96 (Closed): Possible bug
- In partitionIO.hpp there is the following sequence of instructions:
- 10:55 AM LifeV Support #95 (New): Core_PartitionIO_Read_MPI_3 test fails
- On my PC this test fails. I am annexing the log file. Apparently the third process computes a wrong matrix norm. Sinc...
- 06:23 PM LifeV Bug #26: numberEdges not correctly initialized
- Yet the INRIA files gives the number of boundary edges. Maybe some modified Euler formula may allow to get the number...
- 10:36 PM LifeV Bug #42: Mesh with partial boundary faces/edges
- Elena Faggiano and Chiara Riccobene have run some tests and indeed on some branches the code works. Clearly a bug was...
- 02:18 PM LifeV Bug #24: boundary facets from 2d gmesh file
- So if I understand correctly the problem is to write a checkMesh2D. I have no time to program it, but is someone is w...
Also available in: Atom